Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What a workout!

We did it again today..2 min. run/2 min walk...so 2 days in a row. Today was hard! I was really sweating after I was done. Well, that might be due to the fact that it's getting hotter. I got a good work out and that made me feel great.

I came home and showered...only to go get sweaty again..haha.

We went to a park that is 1/2 a mile away, stayed a few hours and walked home...so 1 mile there. Then about 30 minutes later, I went to get the kids at school and walked a total of another mile....which is where I normally get my 1 mile a day.
...then I came home and did a little cleaning and dishes. Not too hard by its self, but with the workout I got today...plus the fact that it is 82+ degrees in the house...yay, I am pooped.

I don't know how so many moms do it...running several miles and taking kids to soccer practice and what not, and some working on top of it! They must have a lot of energy. Hopefully someday I will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment