Friday, March 25, 2011

Great way to end the week.

This morning started out with some excitement. The place we usually go to do our runs had a huge coyote roaming around! Eek! So we postponed our workout till this evening. It went really well. We did 90 sec. of running, 2 minutes of walking. We were both really amazed! We went really far in 90 seconds! The farthest we had gone yet! YAY! We aren't fast, but we are getting faster. So exciting to see it.

My knee was acting up, but I just pushed past the pain, not too bad. It wasn't as tight after the workout as it was  on Wednesday. This might sound strange...it was actually neat to push through the pain. Knowing that I can do it makes me want to try even harder. I just have to remember to not push myself too hard. If I do, my knee won't get better. I don't want that!

Oh, and my shoes....no arch pain! YAY!! So happy. I love my shoes and am so happy I don't have to return them.

I am actually thinking of going for a long walk tomorrow...while reading my book. Yes, I can read and walk.
The thought has occurred to me that it would be really fun to have an elliptical and/or a treadmill. Someday! ....maybe even a YMCA membership...but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment