Monday, March 21, 2011

The REAL week 3

Last Monday was the only day I REALLY worked out. I mean, i did have the zoo day, but I didn't do my couch  to 5k training. Spring break made it kind of crazy. Oh, and last Monday we didn't follow the 'plan' for week 3.
So, here I am doing week 3 for real this time.

Today, I took my two older boys down the the park and the followed me on a scooter and bike while I ran/walk. The plan for this week is 5min warm up. Then 90 sec run, 90 sec walk. 3min run, 3 min. walk...then repeat. I started off slow. I knew I should give it my all at first...because I always run out of steam.
But I did it! I ran for 3 minutes straight...two times! Yipee!!
I wore some of my walking shoes because it is beautiful and rainy out and I didn't want to get running shoes dirty just yet.
The only downer is that my left knee is really bugging me. It sort of hurts, but feels weak..like it might give out? Really strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment