Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My first running shoes!!

Since we were going to be near the nearest running store, Sole Sports, where they would analyse my feet, I stopped in.  It was a neat experience. I got to walk on a treadmill...and I actually enjoyed it! I found out that I need motion control shoes, I have a fairly flat foot, and I hit the ground with my heel first. The guy that helped me, Flash (such a cool name!),  brought out about 5 pairs of shoes, we went through them and figured out which ones I liked the best. The two I liked the best were Brooks...the Ariel is the one I decided on. It was $20 off too, which was awesome! It cost about what I expected, thank goodness I was expecting as much as they cost...otherwise I would have fallen down.
I LOVE them! I am excited to use them. Stuart said after I got them...now, just because you have these, doesn't mean you can run tomorrow (my day off). HAHA funny Stuart!

It is pretty, and soo supportive and comfortable! 



There are a lot of things I would like to have, but a good sports bra is what's next on my list....and I have a plan..hehe

1 comment: