Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Workout 2

I am quite surprised in myself that I wasn't dreading the workout today! I wasn't totally excited, but I knew that it was only 25ish minutes and that I could do it! It was fun today to have a friend to run/walk with. Thank you Whitney! I am sure the kids also enjoyed having someone else to play with.

Today's workout was a little harder. For starters, I have a little congestion, so that probably plays a role. I think the main reason it was harder is because of the workouts I have done this week. My legs were sore last night before bed, but felt fine this morning....until I worked out. After the workout, my legs were so weak. I am so glad I brought a book and was able to read for a while. It was actually amazing. Just worked out, beautiful weather, a wonderful book, and my kids having fun! What more could I ask for?

I am interested to see how Friday goes. Will I be sore? Will it be easier? Will I be any faster?

No comments:

Post a Comment