Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh, a good day!

First..I used my running shoes, and the arches didn't hurt much!! I mean, my feet were burning when I was running, but not really much arch pain like I have had! YAY!!!!

Second...the knee. All the pain was gone this morning when I woke up! I didn't take any meds, just prayed. TOTALLY amazing how well it works. My knee was bothering me when I was running. We had cut back and only ran for 90 sec. at a time, I can't imagine how much it would have hurt if I did 3 minutes again. After I was all done my knee was hurting still and I could feel it getting REALLY tight. I iced it for 20-30 minutes and that helped a lot. It still is a little sore, but I am so happy that it isn't worse! YAY!

Such a good day! Yipee!

How bad is it that I want to go again? :D I better not. Gotta rest it so I don't injure myself more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment