Wednesday, April 27, 2011

whoohoo

This morning I really didn't want to go run. It would have been so easy not to. But, I got going and did it.

For today's run I decided to try 4 minutes again. I did 4 min run, 3 min walk, 4 run, 3 walk, 4 run, 3 walk. When I was in the 2-3 minute mark I really wanted to stop. But I kept going and by the time 4 minutes rolled around, I could have kept going...but I thought my knee would hate me. Strange that there is an little barrier at 3 minutes. Maybe it is just where I feel comfortable, since I have been there for so long.

Today I noticed just how slow I am. I was thinking...I bet people walk faster than I run, haha. But for now, I think I will just focus on running and worry about speed later.

For Friday I think i will try what I did today again. My knee isn't bothering me at all. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment