Monday, April 18, 2011

Great start to the week!

I was rearing to go! I was excited about this mornings workout. After not running at all last week it was past time. This morning I brought my favorite music along with me. ACE OF BASE! Yes, you read that right. I love Ace of Base. I love the music. The beat is wonderful, they don't swear, and I just love them!
The music really got me walking fast for my warm up walk. That was awesome. Then I got to start running and listening to my music. That was even awesomer.

Today I ran for 3 min. 3 times with walking in between. I wanted to do a little more than regular week three. Oh, and 2 of those 3 minutes I actually ran for 3 min. 30 sec....and I was so happy I could do it! YAY! It feels so good to get out there and run. Plus, it was super fun to have my music to listen to.

And here they are....


Healthwise.... My knee wasn't bothering me at all today! YAY!!! SO happy with that. I still have a cold, but I can breathe! YAY!

I hope Wednesday goes as well as today did.

No comments:

Post a Comment