Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Kicking my butt

Today kicked my butt!

No running buddy today...but I survived with listening to Ace of Base. :D

Since I don't think my knee would do too well with the week 4 workout (specifically running for 5 minutes), I just did something in between week 3 and 4. I started with walking for 7 minutes. I had then plan to run 3 minutes. The first minute I did great but when the 60 second mark came, my butt was kicked and I slowed down. By the time 3 minutes rolled around, I thought, I could do another 30 seconds and when that came around I decided to do 4 minutes. When I got to 4 minutes I was on a role and could have kept going. But I decided against it...because I don't think my knee would like me too much at 5 minutes. I then walked for 5 minutes and then ran for another 4 minutes. and walked for about 5 or so minutes.

It was a nice good workout! It kicked my butt, but not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment